1.We authorize the Photographer to arrange the photography of our Wedding, in accordance with the
Photography Schedule following.
2. A Reservation Deposit of 50% of your package cost is payable upon signing of this Agreement, which once
received by the Photographer provides confirmation of our booking. Upon receipt of this signed Agreement
and the Deposit, Melody Monet Photography will reserve the date and time as detailed in the Photography
3. In the event of cancellation we agree that this deposit will be forfeited. Melody Monet Photography agrees to refund any additional paid money, (for which receipts will be provided). In the case of genuine hardship the photographer may provide an exemption of this order, can be rescheduled only one time to a weekday shooting or save as credit for the future photo-shooting (within 6 months). The deposit will also be forfeited if both of Melody and Thunder have been booked for the new date. The very lastminute change will not be accepted and might be charged additionally. We agree to pay the full balance at least 7 days prior to the date of the wedding. Failure to do so gives the Photographer the right to refuse to carry out the full photographic services.
4. We (the client) are satisfied that the Photography Schedule overleaf is correct and will accept the
responsibility of contacting the Photographer to confirm these details at least two (2) weeks prior to the
Wedding. We acknowledge the Photographer cannot accept responsibility for the extent of the photographic
coverage if these details are incorrect or if we choose not to follow the agreed schedule. We agree to
immediately advise the Photographer in writing of any alterations to the event details listed here including
postponement or cancellation of the Wedding. We agree to advise the hairdressers and make-up artists, the hire
cars and the caterers of all the relevant times, details and locations as detailed here and to coordinate their
services. The details and times listed form part of this Agreement and we agree to make every effort to
cooperate in order for the Photographer to fulfill its contracted photographic duty.
5. We agree the Photographer owns the Copyright in all photographs. We give permission to the Photographer
to use any image/s of the Wedding for industry competitions and subsequent usage as required, for the
Photographer’s blog and for reasonable general promotional advertising. The usage for any other purpose is to
be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission.
1.Should the nominated Photographer not be available for any reason, the Client will be notified of the change
as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills (normally just either Melody or Thunder) or will provide a full refund, whichever is the clients choice.
2. The Photographer shall carry out this assignment with due and professional care and diligence. Should the
Photographer be unduly harassed, demeaned or insulted by any member or guest of the Wedding, the
Photographer shall not be liable for the complete performance of the assignment.
3. Elements beyond the Photographer’s control include equipment failure, loss of files in transit between the
Photographer and professional laboratories employed by the Photographer, loss or damage to digital files
during processing and developing either by the Photographer or professional laboratories employed by the
Photographer, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the
Photographer completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case the Photographer shall not be liable
for the complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of the Photographer shall be
limited to a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full and final satisfaction of any
damage or loss suffered. Loss or damage to digital files may be compensated the client for a full refund or
arranging a complimentary shooting, whichever is the clients choice. (we do have backup camera and other equipment with us)
4. The Photographer will supply the Client with high-resolution images on USB or Google Drive, which the
Client is free to use for any personal use including copying, distributing, and printing. Any other usage
including commercial, promotional and advertising use is reserved by the Photographer
Updated about Covid-19
Due to the current Covid-19 circumstances, if there's an unexpected last minute lockdown in Victoria, we'll try our best to help you to postpone the date (only for one time) .
Date + Signed by the client:
Signed by the photographer: